Wednesday 12 August 2020

My Fool's journey

 Hello beautiful souls,

I welcome each one of you to my Moonshine Tarot blog.

I am very excited to start with my first Tarot blog ever!!!

In this blog I am going to share with y'all how I started with my tarot journey and what you can expect out of my future blogs. 

First let me introduce myself. My name is Aditi, I am a Tarot reader and Reiki level 2 practitioner also presently I am learning a new technique called as EFT and TFT tapping. 

Starting with my tarot journey, I have been reading and practicing tarot for almost 4 years now. Since my teenage years I was drawn to and pretty interested in spiritual and occult studies. I was fascinated with the mystery of the universe and used to spend hours reading and exploring about random metaphysical things. 

During these exploring hours I came across this interesting topic called "Tarot" At first I was skeptical about it's working. I couldn't digest the fact that how can a bunch of cards predict someone's future. Hence, I decided to explore it myself by spending time taking those online free tarot readings, asking questions and getting answers to which I could never feel any resonance to. But it used to be fun looking at those brightly colorful images, hence I continued doing the same. 

Now I come from a country named India and Tarot was not a popular tool back then (somewhere around 10 years back)or at least I was not aware of any Tarot reader at that time from whom I could get my reading done and experience it's working. It was approximately in the year 2016 I met a reader through a very close friend of mine who happens to be my teacher now . I still remember that day when I was telling my friend that how I am curious to know about Tarot and how I am unable to find someone who can give me an experience of it. I was THE FOOL of the Tarot who was curious and excited to explore this colorful world of the unknown. It seems like finally the universe answered my longing to learn and experience it by sending my teacher through this close friend of mine.

Finally, I started with my journey. I bought my first deck RWS and since that day till today, Tarot has become an inseparable part of my life. It has become my confidant and a guide. The first thing which I learned was Tarot is NOT a fortune telling tool. I learned how powerful this tool can be on the journey of self-exploration and understanding one's spirituality. It showed me a way to self development and how I can align with my higher self to be the best version of myself. After diving into the world of Tarot I decided to share this experience with others as well by reading and providing them the guidance of Tarot.

The purpose behind starting this blog is to share whatever knowledge and experience I have gathered over the years through learning and reading for others.

What can you expect from my blog?

I am planning to go with the flow at the moment and will post random writings and topics related to Tarot and my experience with it. So you'll get a mix of many things. Hoping it'll be of some use for you or at least y'all enjoy reading it.  

That's it for now. Thank you for taking the time out reading it. 

Brightest blessings!!







No comments:

Post a Comment

My Tarot Musings

The Fool Here I stand on the edge of my life Looking around for the first time, I see the sun shinning, the mountains rising, the birds flyi...