Wednesday 19 August 2020

My Tarot Musings


The Fool

Here I stand on the edge of my life
Looking around for the first time,
I see the sun shinning, the mountains rising, the birds flying,
I hear the river flowing. 
Here I stand on the edge of my life.

Looking down at this endless depth,
I see nothing but a mist so dense.
One step and I can seek the rest
But am I ready to take this leap yet.

Staying within boundaries, around the familiar is easy,
Staying in the known is easy.
My mind has decided what's best for me,
But what do I do with this soul who wants to seek. 

Turmoil rising inside of me 
The more I see this endless depth, the more I feel it's calling me,
Should I take this leap?

A voice in me is calling me a 'fool'
Asking me to end this here and go back to sleep
But a soundless voice is whispering to me to take this leap.
I take the leap!
Now either I crash or fly beneath
Seconds pass, minutes pass, eternity passes by,
Here I am still falling in this depth-less pit.

I see around for the first time
Noticing these tiny lights all around me.
The soundless voice speaks now
Whispering in my ears, telling me things, 
Things which I never heard before, things which I never imagined before,
Asking me to do things which I never did before,
Asking me to believe in myself , to fly stretching my wings so high up in sky. 

Fool!Fool!Fool! is my mind chanting,
But the soundless voice is still whispering.
Asking me to forget what I knew till now,
Soothing me with it's soundless song,
Filling me with a sense of calm,
Floating me in this here and now,
Asking me to seek my power now,
Telling me my journey starts now.




No comments:

Post a Comment

My Tarot Musings

The Fool Here I stand on the edge of my life Looking around for the first time, I see the sun shinning, the mountains rising, the birds flyi...